body fx vs. cool sculpting
Check out our comparison and see for yourself why BODY FX is safer and more effective at treating skin laxity, cellulite and fat!
* Non-Invasive TARGETED fat reduction, BODY CONTOURING and SKIN TIGHTENING treatment. The ONLY fat reduction procedure that tightens the skin.
* Destroys fat cells via RADIO-FREQUENCY and HEAT. Fat cells disappear safely through apoptosis. Radio-frequency creates heat deep in the skin to tighten and develop youthful skin turgor.
* HANDS-ON , CERTIFIED TECHNICIAN OPERATED during the entire treatment. This allows for the highest level of safety, flexibility, and communication during treatment.
* FDA recommendation to reduce the appearance of cellulite by UP TO 60%. Reduces the dimpled appearance under your skin, and can address any loss of elasticity on the abdomen, love handles, hips, thighs, and other areas.
* Best results are seen 2-4 months after the procedure. Fat cells may continue to melt away even after 6 months. We recommend a touch-up treatment at 6 months.
* The procedure feels warm, but is painless. Short bursts of low-grade vacuum suction are applied for about 20 minutes per area. We recommend 4-8 treatments weekly per area.
* SIDE EFFECTS- Patients will notice some redness and warmth in the treated area which will subside within a few hours. Regular activities can be resumed immediately.
* Non-invasive NON-TARGETED fat reduction. NO SKIN TIGHTENING capability so post fat loss result is often SAGGY SKIN.
* EXTREME COLD TEMPERATURE BASED TECHNOLOGY cools the fat cells to just above freezing causing crystallization. Fat cells disappear slowly over time. Not as comfortable as Body FX. The hardened skin and fat must be kneaded by staff after treatment to resume it's normal shape and suppleness.
* PATIENT IS LEFT UNATTENDED once the machine is set up and patient is undergoing treatment.
* Cool Sculpting is NOT RECOMMENDED and not cleared by the FDA for treatment of cellulite.
* Best results are seen 2-4 months after the procedure. Requires 1-2 treatments spaced a month apart on average.
* You will feel pressure and intense cold which is sometimes painful during the procedure which takes about 15-20 minutes per area.
* SIDE EFFECTS- Patients can experience bruising, bloating and swelling in treated areas for up to 1 month, temporary blanching of the skin or redness, soreness up to 1 MONTH, and a temporary dulling or numbness in the treated area for 2-6 weeks. Potential complications with freezing include skin damage, ulceration or scarring, prolonged or severe pain, abrupt fat layer changes including "step-off" changes, and paradoxical adipose hyperplasia,, the DEVELOPMENT OF NEW FAT DEPOSITS instead of fat being melted away.
At Serenity, our top concern is QUALITY OF SERVICE and PATIENT SAFETY, so when we were considering which method of body sculpting to purchase, CS just didn't offer the same level of treatment as Body FX. Also, Body FX is generally less expensive, and so you get way more bang for your buck! You be the judge!