body fx vs. cool sculpting
Check out our side-by-side comparison and see for yourself why BODY FX is safer and more effective at treat excess skin and fat than cool sculpting.
* Non-Invasive TARGETED fat reduction, BODY CONTOURING and SKIN TIGHTENING treatment. The ONLY fat reduction procedure that tightens the skin.
* Destroys fat cells via RADIO-FREQUENCY and HEAT. Fat cells disappear safely through apoptosis. Radio-frequency creates heat deep in the skin to tighten it up.
* HANDS-ON and CERTIFIED TECHNICIAN OPERATED during the entire treatment. Allows for safety, flexibility, and communication during treatment.
* May improve the appearance of cellulite by UP TO 60%. Reduces dimpled skin, may address loss of elasticity on the abdomen, love handles, hips, thighs, and other areas.
* Best results are seen 2-4 months after the procedure. Fat cells may continue to melt away even after 6 months.
* You may feel warm massage vacuum pressure during the procedure.
* SIDE EFFECTS- Patients will notice some redness and warmth in the treated area which will subside within a few hours. regular activities can be resumed immediately.
* Non-invasive NON-TARGETED fat reduction. NO SKIN TIGHTENING capability so post fat loss result is often SAGGY SKIN.
* COLD BASED TECHNOLOGY cools the fat cells to just above freezing causing crystallization. Fat cells disappear slowly over time
* PATIENT IS LEFT UNATTENDED once the machine is set up and patient is undergoing treatment.
* Cool Sculpting is NOT RECOMMENDED for treatment of cellulite.
* Best results are seen 2-4 months after the procedure.
* You may feel pressure and intense cold during the procedure.
* SIDE EFFECTS- Patients can experience bruising, bloating and swelling in treated are for up to 1 month, temporary blanching of the skin or redness, soreness up to 1 week, and a temporary dulling or numbness in the treated area for 2-6 weeks. Potential complications with freezing include skin damage, ulceration or scarring, prolonged or severe pain, abrupt fat layer changes including "step-off" changes, and paradoxical adipose hyperplasia,, the DEVELOPMENT OF NEW FAT DEPOSITS instead of fat being melted away.